Jolly Old England

Sunday, October 16, 2005

Kleenex for men

Today I stumbled across "for men" Kleenex in the store. The box is HUGE! Take a peek here.

I also had a great time with a bunch of the American students here. We went to a place that was literally a hole in the wall (with a fairly long "hallway" back to the actual place) to try deep fried Mars bars. They were good, surprisingly. I couldn't quite finish one, as it was pretty intense. In my defense, they were king size (well, technically a Mars "big one", but yeah, you get the idea). Then we ended up going to the store and buying pasta (British pronounciation: PASS-ta, not POSS-ta), and cooking it back here at Norham Gardens (where I live). Then, we chatted for quite a while. It was good.

Things are good here. It's late, so I'm not going to write any more tonight.

9 Comments:

  • Hey Rich,
    The kids gave me your blog site. Have really enjoyed reading what you're writing about your trip.
    Thanks for keeping us all posted.


    Tony's Mom
    (your college dad)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:34 AM  

  • Wouldn't it be more like PASS-tur than PASS-ta? Those Brits often give an "er" sound to the "a" at the end of a word.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:04 PM  

  • Hi Richie,
    It is fun to keep up on your progress. John told me about your Blog. I Like the pictures.

    See you when you get home or at tax time!

    Carol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:33 AM  

  • Hi Richie,
    Thanks for keeping us informed. I enjoy reading your blogs. Were your pictures from Bath, England? Marilyn and I visited Bath when we went to Wales.

    Terry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:33 AM  

  • Greatings from Lancaster, Klenex for Men are huge.I bet there going to last for about half a year.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

  • Hi Richie, its Kyle, you probably don't know me but I'am in your dads 6th grade class.I really like your pictures, the "Kleenex for men" are huge!Good luck at school!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:46 PM  

  • omg have anybody tried it yet tom canty pass arthur and kenboy5clone pass tsktsk5

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:06 PM  

  • i

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:07 PM  

  • those kleenexes are way huge compared to ours.lol u should bring a box home with u if u can lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home