Jolly Old England

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Pictures!

Thanks to my friend and co-worker Erick, I have some software to automatically display pictures in thumbnailed online albums.

You can see all of my pictures at http://pictures.coderich.net

Today's pictures are available under Study Abroad, London, 9-27. Alternatively, you can use this direct link.

Keep in mind that there can be multiple pages of pictures (and there is for today's pictures), so click the next page arrow at the bottom of the page.

I also took a couple short videos: The River Thames and Skateboarders Neither is particularly good, but they exist.

1 Comments:

  • I have enjoyed the pictures and descriptions . I am sure it is fantastic to be experiencing some historic places. Enjoy it completely. Try the fish and chips with the malt vinegar on the chips. It is different but good. Try lots of different things that you wouldn't normally. That is part of the fun of the experience.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home