Jolly Old England

Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Overseas Address

After much pointless research on international addressing, I have decided that the correct form of my address is probably:

Richard Laager
Visiting Student
c/o The Porter's Lodge
St. Edmund Hall, Oxford
OXFORD
OX1 4AR
ENGLAND

Note the space between OX1 and 4AR in the postal code. Also, remember to put USA at the bottom of your return address (on a line by itself). Finally, you'll have to check with the post office about how much postage to use and if you need a customs declaration form or not.

Should you desire, mail can be sent here after about the first of October. I'll be doing more e-mail than postal mail, I'm sure. My e-mail address hasn't changed. ... See, isn't the Internet wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home